Alan HP 35 Handheld Two Way RadioThe HP135k and HP435k PMR Two Way Radios are the most feature packed and versatile radios currently available from Alan.
The HP135k and HP435k PMR Two Way Radios are the most feature packed and versatile radios currently available from Alan. So much so, that there isn't enough room on one page to list what these units are fully capable of doing for your customer.
These highly professional, sophisticated units are ideal for businesses / organisations that require high levels of security and state of the art communications for even the most demanding of workplaces.
HP35 series offers the highest performance, scaling, and flexibility in the field. It guarantees the personalization of communication standards to specific requirements, and safeguards the security of users, thanks to special emergency signals that can also be activated with the radio turned off. Police, emergency response groups, and public utilities,high-priority users will all benefit from the large graphic display (24 characters + 2 lines).
Exceptionally robust, thanks to the frame which protects the devices from strong impacts and falls, and which creates a waterproof and dustproof barrier, these devices are suitable for the most difficult working conditions and are compliant to MIL STD 810 C, D, E, F, IP54, CE 99/05 and Finabel 2.C.10. Unbeatable in performance, but also in standard accessories, Alan HP35 transceivers are equipped with “capeless” antennas and high capacity lithium batteries, which guarantee 12 hours of autonomy... for those who have a lot to say.
Alan HP 35 Handheld Main Features
- More than 100 channels
- 24 character display + 2 icon lines
- Simplified menu and the big alphanumeric display grant for an user friendly interface
- Data messaging (variable and pre defined status messaging)
- Optimal audio quality in any environment - DSP audio management
- Address Book - displays name of caller/calling party
- Thanks to the Eeprom Flash - HP35 series can be used with new protocols or adapted to your communication standard
- Compact and lightweight - only 385 gr including LIon high capacity battery pack (1900 mAh)
- Personalized user menu - 15 buttons with user-designated functions
- 24 digit, 2 line alphanumeric icon display for immediate viewing of signal and battery level as well as text messaging
- Rolling code scrambler with automatic Crypto mode activation - Communications are guaranteed secure thanks to the 100 quintillions security codes
- Special calls - Single, group, and emergency calls (dedicated button), activated even if the radio is turned off
- Internal FFSK mod. CMLFX 829 modem for sending and transmitting precoded messages and Free text messages (SDM)
- Greater facility in service and maintenance - Does not require that the device be “opened” in order to perform adjustments
- Available in the following versions - Trunking (MPT 1327), National Railways (“Beacon warning note”),IRC (Italian Red
- Personal communication protocols are available on demand
- 1 x 1900 mAh Li-Ion battery mod
- 1 x BP3519
- 1 x Clip
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User manual