BB4000 – AVLGPS Unit with PMR/GSM
The brains of on-board instrumentation, BB4000 was designed with scalability and flexibility in mind.
- Independent use - radio - location and tracking, communication and management of alarms/status
- With accessories connected to the serial port (printers, MDT4000, keyboards, swipe card readers, handsets).
Available in 3 versions:
- BB4000 PMR - for connections to the PMR network
- BB4000 PMR&GSM - for PMR and GSM connections, with data channel, voice and text message management
- BB4000 PMR VOICE - for PMR connections, with vocal commands and synthesis
- Voice commands - The operator receives voice messages, from the control station (made of up to 80 keywors). From the vehicle, the operator has the ability to send 10 voice commands
GPS Unit with PMR/GSM
- LMR fundamental on-board terminal
- 8 x Digital IN/OUT
- 3 x Analogic IN
- Automatic control of 13 events, area target, possibility to plug different devices ( PC, keyboard, printer, badge, odometer...).
- Supplied with receiver and antenna GPS
- 2 X Com ports for the use of printers, scanners, etc.